- 1 Hartog of hertog?
- 2 Artikelantallen naor dialektgroep (juni 2016)
- 4 Wikipedia to the Moon: voting has begun
- 5 Oproep sprekers WCN
- 6 Compact Links coming soon to this wiki
- 7 Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today
- 8 Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit
- 9 Editing News #2—2016
- 10 Open call for Project Grants
- 11 Belangrijk: Beoordeling beheerdersactiviteit
- 12 Save/Publish
- 13 Wikipedia to the Moon working phase
- 14 New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)
- 15 RevisionSlider
- 16 Grants to improve your project
- 17 Creative Commons 4.0
- 18 Editing News #3—2016
- 19 New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)
- 20 Password reset
- 21 Adding to the above section (Password reset)
- 22 New way to edit wikitext
- 23 Review of initial updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process
Hartog of hertog?[bronkode bewarken]
- Hartog, op gevuul. Ni'jluuseger (overleg) 11:10, 17 feb 2017 (CET)
Artikelantallen naor dialektgroep (juni 2016)[bronkode bewarken]
Antal artikels naor dialektgroep:
Meeste artikels derbie (sinds juli 2015):
- t Twents steet nog altied mit stip op ene, wat de artikelantallen angeet.
- t Sallaands hef nao t Twents de meeste artikels derbie ekregen.
- Urk is effen op vakansie went daor hebben gien nieje artikels eschreven.
- Niet alle artikels op disse wiki staon in-edeeld in n dialektgroep (jaortallen enz. niet).
Wikipedia to the Moon: voting has begun[bronkode bewarken]
Hello, after six weeks of community discussion about Wikipedia to the Moon, there are now 10 different proposals for content for the mission. Starting today, you can vote for them on Meta-Wiki, and decide what we will work on: a Wikipedia canon, different lists, the Moon in 300 languages, an astronomy editathon, featured articles, articles about technology, endangered things, or DNA-related topics. You can even vote against community involvement. Voting is open until 24 June. Sorry that this message is again in English only, but we are using village pumps to reach as many communities as possible, so that everyone knows they can vote. Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 17:31, 10 jun 2016 (CEST)
Oproep sprekers WCN[bronkode bewarken]
Beste mensen, de Wikimedia Conferentie Nederland vindt in 2016 op 19 november plaats. We verwachten weer zo'n 100+ deelnemers die naar Utrecht zullen komen. Heb je een idee voor het programma? Denk je al aan een lezing, een discussiegroep of een andere bijdrage over een onderwerp dat je boeit? Kijk dan naar onze oproep voor sprekers. Ziko (overleg) 12:55, 14 jun 2016 (CEST)
Compact Links coming soon to this wiki[bronkode bewarken]
Help met het vertalen naar uw taal
Hello, I wanted to give a heads up about an upcoming feature for this wiki which you may seen already in the Tech News. Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). This will be enabled as a feature in the soon for all users, which can be turned on or off using a preference setting. We look forward to your feedback and please do let us know if you have any questions. Details about Compact Language Links can be read in the project documentation.
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this announcement and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. The main announcement can also be translated on this page. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-15:06, 29 jun 2016 (CEST)
Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today[bronkode bewarken]
Help met het vertalen naar uw taal
Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). Based on several factors, this shorter list of languages is expected to be more relevant for them and valuable for finding similar content in a language known to them. More information about compact language links can be found in the documentation.
From today onwards, compact language links has been enabled as the default listing of interlanguage links on this wiki. However, using the button at the bottom, you will be able to see a longer list of all the languages the article has been written in. The setting for this compact list can be changed by using the checkbox under User Preferences -> Appearance -> Languages
The compact language links feature has been tested extensively by the Wikimedia Language team, which developed it. However, in case there are any problems or other feedback please let us know on the project talk page. It is to be noted that on some wikis the presence of an existing older gadget that was used for a similar purpose may cause an interference for compact language list. We would like to bring this to the attention of the admins of this wiki. Full details are on this phabricator ticket (in English).
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this announcement and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-05:05, 1 jul 2016 (CEST)
Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit[bronkode bewarken]
Three weeks ago, you were invited to vote on how to take Wikipedia articles to the Moon. Community voting is over and the winning idea is to send all ‘’featured articles and lists’’ to the Moon. This decision means that, starting today, Wikipedians from all language communities are warmly invited to intensively work on their best articles and lists, and submit them to Wikipedia to the Moon. The central site to coordinate between communities will be Meta-Wiki. You will find an overview and more information there. Hopefully, we will be able to represent as many languages as possible, to show Wikipedia’s diversity. Please feel kindly invited to edit on behalf of your community and tell us about your work on featured content!
Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 16:10, 1 jul 2016 (CEST)
Editing News #2—2016[bronkode bewarken]
m:User:Elitre (WMF), 19:20, 3 jul 2016 (CEST)
Open call for Project Grants[bronkode bewarken]
Help met het vertalen naar uw taal:
- Greetings! The Project Grants program is accepting proposals from July 1st to August 2nd to fund new tools, research, offline outreach (including editathon series, workshops, etc), online organizing (including contests), and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers.
- Whether you need a small or large amount of funds, Project Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Also accepting candidates to join the Project Grants Committee through July 15.
- With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 17:25, 5 jul 2016 (CEST)
Belangrijk: Beoordeling beheerdersactiviteit[bronkode bewarken]
Hallo. Recentelijk is een nieuw beleid aangenomen over het verwijderen van "extra bevoegdheden" (beheerder, bureaucraat, enz.) door een gemeenschappelijke consensus (uw gemeenschap heeft een aankondiging van het overleg ontvangen). Volgens dit beleid worden de activiteiten van de moderators op kleinere wiki's beoordeeld door de stewards. Voor zover wij weten, heeft uw wiki nog geen formeel proces om de "extra bevoegdheden" van inactieve gebruikers te verwijderen. Dit betekent dat deze taak zo lang wordt uitgevoerd door de stewards volgens de Beoordeling beheerdersactiviteit.
We hebben vastgesteld dat de volgende gebruikers voldoen aan de inactiviteitscriteria (geen bewerkingen en geen gelogde acties in de afgelopen twee jaar):
- Kening Aldgilles (moderator)
Deze gebruikers ontvangen binnenkort een bericht, waarin hen gevraagd wordt het binnen de gemeenschap aan te geven als zij enkele of alle van hun rechten willen behouden. Als de gebruikers niet reageren, zullen hun geavanceerde rechten door de stewards worden ingetrokken.
Wil jullie gemeenschap haar eigen activiteitsbeoordelingsproces vaststellen, dat voor gaat op het globale proces, willen jullie een andere beslissing nemen met betrekking tot deze inactieve gebruikers met rechten of hebben jullie hier al een beleid voor dat niet bekend is bij de stewards, wil je dit dan aangeven op het berichtenbord van de stewards op Meta-Wiki, zodat we weten dat we niet verder hoeven te gaan met het beoordelen van de rechten op jouw wiki. Hartelijke dank. --Rschen7754 09:01, 14 jul 2016 (CEST)
Wikipedia to the Moon working phase[bronkode bewarken]
Dear Low Saxon Wikipedia language community,
First of all, I am sorry to write this in English.
You may already have heard about Wikipedia to the Moon: A team of scientists called the “PT Scientists” are going to send a space craft to the moon in 2017 and they want to take Wikipedia along with them. Because Wikipedia is so big, we cannot send all of it to the moon. That is why the international Wikipedia-community has voted to send all “Featured Articles and Featured Lists“ from all languages in Wikipedia.
“Featured Articles“ is a category in many language versions of Wikipedia that collects the very best articles in that language. Your community does not currently have a „Featured Articles“ category. Ideally, we want to take every language on Wikipedia to the moon and we also want to take the best articles in your language. That is why we would like you to tell us what the very best articles in your language are.
There are two ways you could do this:
- 1) You could introduce the categories “Featured Article” and “Featured List” in your language version of Wikipedia and vote for the best articles and put them in the category. We will take every article that is tagged as a “Featured Article” or a “Featured List” to the moon
- 2) You could vote for the best articles in your language version of Wikipedia and put them all on one a new Wikipedia page. If you let us know where we can find that list here, we will also take the articles to the moon.
The deadline for Wikipedia to the Moon is 31 October 2016. After that date, we will put all the Featured Articles and Lists onto a special disc and give it to the “PT Scientists.” They will take the Wikipedia articles into space next year.
New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)[bronkode bewarken]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our publisher donation program. You can now sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Nomos – Primarily German-language publisher of law and social sciences books and journals - 25 accounts
- World Scientific – Scientific, technical, and medical journals - 50 accounts
- Edinburgh University Press – Humanities and social sciences journals - 25 accounts
- American Psychological Association – Psychology books and journals - 10 accounts
- Emerald – Journals on a range of topics including business, education, health care, and engineering - 10 accounts
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 20:38, 30 aug 2016 (CEST)
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 17:08, 12 sep 2016 (CEST)
Grants to improve your project[bronkode bewarken]
Help met het vertalen naar uw taal:
Greetings! The Project Grants program is currently accepting proposals for funding. There is just over a week left to submit before the October 11 deadline. If you have ideas for software, offline outreach, research, online community organizing, or other projects that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers, start your proposal today! Please encourage others who have great ideas to apply as well. Support is available if you want help turning your idea into a grant request.
- Submit a grant request
- Get help: In IdeaLab or an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants or Project and Event Grants
Creative Commons 4.0[bronkode bewarken]
Hello! I'm writing from the Wikimedia Foundation to invite you to give your feedback on a proposed move from CC BY-SA 3.0 to a CC BY-SA 4.0 license across all Wikimedia projects. The consultation will run from October 5 to November 8, and we hope to receive a wide range of viewpoints and opinions. Please, if you are interested, take part in the discussion on Meta-Wiki.
Apologies that this message is only in English. This message can be read and translated in more languages here. Joe Sutherland (talk) 03:35, 6 okt 2016 (CEST)
Editing News #3—2016[bronkode bewarken]
19:49, 15 okt 2016 (CEST)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)[bronkode bewarken]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Foreign Affairs - Journal of international relations and U.S. foreign policy
- OpenEdition - Journals in the social sciences and humanities
- Édition Diffusion Presse Sciences - French and English language scientific journals
- ASHA - Speech–language–hearing journals
- Tilastopaja - Athletics statistics
- EBSCO - Many new databases added
- Taylor & Francis - Strategic, Defence & Security Studies collection
Password reset[bronkode bewarken]
I apologise that this message is in English. ⧼Centralnotice-shared-help-translate⧽
We are having a problem with attackers taking over wiki accounts with privileged user rights (for example, admins, bureaucrats, oversighters, checkusers). It appears that this may be because of weak or reused passwords.
Community members are working along with members of multiple teams at the Wikimedia Foundation to address this issue.
In the meantime, we ask that everyone takes a look at the passwords they have chosen for their wiki accounts. If you know that you've chosen a weak password, or if you've chosen a password that you are using somewhere else, please change those passwords.
Adding to the above section (Password reset)[bronkode bewarken]
New way to edit wikitext[bronkode bewarken]
James Forrester (Product Manager, Editing department, Wikimedia Foundation) --20:32, 14 des 2016 (CET)
Review of initial updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process[bronkode bewarken]
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. Message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
The Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. For 15 years, Wikimedians have worked together to build the largest free knowledge resource in human history. During this time, we've grown from a small group of editors to a diverse network of editors, developers, affiliates, readers, donors, and partners. Today, we are more than a group of websites. We are a movement rooted in values and a powerful vision: all knowledge for all people. As a movement, we have an opportunity to decide where we go from here.
This movement strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to go together, and what we want to achieve. We hope to design an inclusive process that makes space for everyone: editors, community leaders, affiliates, developers, readers, donors, technology platforms, institutional partners, and people we have yet to reach. There will be multiple ways to participate including on-wiki, in private spaces, and in-person meetings. You are warmly invited to join and make your voice heard.
The immediate goal is to have a strategic direction by Wikimania 2017 to help frame a discussion on how we work together toward that strategic direction.
Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list, and posted on Meta-Wiki. Beginning with this message, monthly reviews of these updates will be sent to this page as well. Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy updates on your user talk page.
Here is a review of the updates that have been sent so far:
- Update 1 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (15 December 2016)
- Introduction to process and information about budget spending resolution to support it
- Update 2 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (23 December 2016)
- Start of search for Lead Architect for movement strategy process
- Update 3 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (8 January 2017)
- Plans for strategy sessions at upcoming Wikimedia Conference 2017
- Update 4 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (11 January 2017)
- Introduction of williamsworks
- Update 5 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 February 2017)
- The core movement strategy team, team tracks being developed, introduction of the Community Process Steering Committee, discussions at WikiIndaba conference 2017 and the Wikimedia movement affiliates executive directors gathering in Switzerland
- Update 6 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (10 February 2017)
- Tracks A & B process prototypes and providing feedback, updates on development of all four Tracks
More information about the movement strategy is available on the Meta-Wiki 2017 Wikimedia movement strategy portal.