Dokumentasy: mw:Manual:Image administration#Licensing
Bestaanden opsturen, Insendingswegwyser?[bronkode bewarken]
Hello! Sorry for writing in English. It was noted that on this wiki there is little community activity around uploads: less than 50 "Vordsmyten" actions in "Bestaand" last year.
I guess this wiki doesn't have the interest or energies to maintain complex templates and metadata, especially for EDP files. I propose to
- send users to commons:Special:UploadWizard from the sidebar and
- limit local "Bestand upladen" to the "beheyrders" group (for any emergency uploads),
so that no new work is needed on this wiki and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons.
All this will be done around 2014-09-30.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove this wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
- In all cases, existing files will not be affected, but everyone is welcome to join m:File metadata cleanup drive. The goal is to give better credit to the authors who provided us their works.
Nemo 21:12, 18 sep 2014 (CEST)
Remove GFDL[bronkode bewarken]
GFDL is meant for software manuals and it is not good for media because it makes it difficult to re-use the material. Motivated by the the wish of making it easier to re-use files Wikimedia Foundation Board decided in 2009 to stop using GFDL as a sole license per this message. So I suggest that GFDL is removed as a suggested license. --MGA73 (overleg) 19:42, 14 apr 2021 (CEST)
- Adding missing word "manuals" above. I know only admins can upload so there will probably not be uploaded many files. But I still think it is a good idea to avoid bad licenses. Removing it will not affect existing files. --MGA73 (overleg) 17:39, 16 jun 2021 (CEST)